We aim to: Cultivate and advance the social and economic development of women in our community
We support women to make progress in their lives.
Our centre provides a safe, non-judgemental and professional environment, which is female-only between the hours of 9:00am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. Whatever their needs, women can drop-in or telephone during our opening times to speak to a member of our team.
Funders Past and Present
Our success stories would not have been made possible without the support and resources provided through both funding and ‘in kind’ support.
Below are the funders who have made it happen:
- Arts Council Funding
- Bangor University
- Big Lottery
- Business in the Community
- Coleg Llandrillo
- Communities First Trust Fund
- Conwy & Denbighshire Community Safety Partnership
- Denbighshire C.C.
- European Social Fund Convergence (New Work Connections)
- European Social Fund Objective 1
- Families First
- Future Jobs Fund
- Glyndwr University
- Home Office
- Key Fund
- NOMS / Ministry of Justice
- Private donations
- Rhyl City Strategy
- Rhyl Town Council
- Soroptimist International – Cheshire, North Wales & Wirral
- Trusthouse Charitable Foundation
- Tudor Trust
- Volunteering in Wales Fund
- WCVA / ESF Engagement Gateway
- Welsh Government