North Wales Women’s Centre is run by women, for women. At the heart of this are our volunteers, who help to make sure the centre keeps ticking over.
Between 1 April 2016 and 31 March 2017, an average of 40 people gave an incredible 5,300 hours of their time – THANK YOU to all our volunteers for their continuing support.
Are you interested in volunteering?
It’s great for building your confidence, meeting new people, and developing your skills. There are lots of different opportunities at North Wales Women’s Centre, and we can provide something for everyone to get involved with.
- Want to gain experience to help you get a job? You might like a role in reception or administration
- Are you handy? Perhaps you could help with practical jobs around the centre, like painting and repairs
- Got a particular skill or talent? You could lead a workshop in art, music, baking, writing, photography or something else
- Passionate about making a difference? Harness that passion and join our diverse board of trustees
- Like making new friends? Use your people-skills to facilitate one of our social groups
- Not sure what you want to do? Together, we’ll find something you’ll enjoy
Whatever you like doing, and whatever your skills and level of experience, your time will be valued at North Wales Women’s Centre and you will be making a difference to the lives of local women.
Contact Linda Jones to chat about volunteering today!